Conference Logo and Poster
Design Contest for the May 2015 Conference, Dynamic Landscapes
$250 to a K-12 School Student!
The poster design must:
- Motivate and excite teachers to sign-up for the conference, i.e., bold, attractive, modern design.
- Be aesthetically attractive.
- Prominently incorporate the Dynamic Landscapes 2015 logo that you create
- Include the theme “Do, Make and Create” (same as last year)
- Incorporate a VITA-Learn logo, or your version of it (at top of this document)
- Be submitted in native electronic format and pdf format
- Be of high resolution
- Include dates of May 21-22, 2015
- Have a color palette of your choice
- Be 12.5 inches x 18.75 inches in size
- Represent the purpose of Dynamic Landscapes: Promote and support the use of information technology by students and teachers to transform Vermont education.
- Include keynote speakers’ pictures and names (use fake photos and fake names – we’ll put in the real people when we know who they are).
For reference, the conference poster from 2014.
A committee will review the submissions and select a finalist. The committee reserves the right to modify a design or reject all designs. The designer(s) must be willing to transfer all ownership rights to VITA-Learn upon payment. The committee also reserves the right to select the logo design of a student and the poster of another student, in which case the prize will be awarded at $125 to each student.