Vita-Learn Tech Clinic
The Vita-Learn Tech Clinic is focused professional development event for district technology leaders. Delivered in cooperation with CoSN, the clinics enable attendees to:
- Hear about emerging technology trends, particularly within Vermont
- Receive the latest information on using technology to create effective learning environments
- Network with peers and the private sector
This year’s Tech Clinic will include sessions and roundtable discussions Cybersecurity, Data Privacy, client management, and more!
Thank you to our Gold Sponsor
Thank you to our Silver Sponsors
- Distribute marketing and informational materials in participant packet (up to 4 pages)
- Acknowledgment of sponsorship on all appropriate electronic and print marketing materials, website, and signage.
- One (1) standard pop-up banner to be displayed in the main conference room (3’ width maximum).
- 100-word organizational profile and logo on the program guide.
- Electronic copy of the pre-registration and final attendee lists for one-time use
- One (1) complimentary clinic registration
- Participate in Speed Meetings and meet with every attendee
- Opportunity to give one (1) door prize at event closing
All company representatives in attendance will be required to adhere to the Duty of Care plan.
For more information about Sponsorships, please see: Sponsorship Terms and Conditions
Workshop Proposal Form
Would you like to lead a session at the Tech Clinic? Sessions can be presentations, roundtable discussions, panel discussions, hands-on workshop, or a format that you propose! Please complete this form to submit your ideas! Submission Deadline, January 15, 2023.
Duty Of Care
COVID-19 Readiness: Keeping You Safe & Healthy at the Vita-Learn Tech Clinic
The leadership at Vita-Learn has developed the following Duty of Care for the Tech Clinic which will help keep you safe when attending the event in person in Randolph, VT.
As of December 7, 2022
Vita-Learn is excited to continue to host in-person events this winter. Our concern for your health and safety is our top priority, and we want to make your experience at the meeting positive, and as professionally successful as in pre-COVID days. To that end, we are implementing the following guidelines that we hope will make you and your colleagues comfortable and safe. These guidelines are subject to change if new guidance is issued on, before, or during the conference by the Vermont Technical College, State of Vermont, the city of Randolph, VT, or the CDC.
- Vita-Learn is not planning to require proof of vaccination status or negative COVID test results at the Tech Clinic 2023. Additionally, masks will be optional but encouraged at the event.
- Vita-Learn continues to encourage all participants to follow CDC and state of Vermont recommended precautions including completing a full course of vaccinations (when possible), and wearing masks indoors, especially in large gatherings.
- If you have symptoms of COVID-19 or have tested positive for COVID-19 within 10 days of the event, you may not attend the conference.
- If you may have been exposed to a confirmed coronavirus case 10 days or less prior to the Event, you may not attend the Event unless you provide a negative PCR test taken within 3 days of check-in.
- Attendees should self-monitor their health. If you begin to feel unwell during the conference with symptoms consistent with COVID-19, out of an abundance of caution, we ask that you notify Jeff Mao and seek medical attention. If you test positive for COVID-19, please notify Jeff Mao so that the conference can follow up with all other attendees so that they may make their own informed decisions related to their own health and precautionary measures. Remember that our attendees come from all over Vermont and the nation, and they may be in regular close contact with individuals with higher risk factors.
- Hand sanitizer and masks will be available at at the registration desk.
- Vita-Learn will continue to monitor statewide and local COVID transmission rates and requirements and will modify this guidance if needed.
- Social distancing will be adhered to, when possible, in meeting spaces and in meal spaces.
Registration is open to K12 school technology professionals for attendance at the event including continental breakfast and lunch.
- $35 – Vita-Learn Individual Members (with coupon code)
- $55 – Non-Members (includes an annual membership)
- $100 – Additional Corporate Representatives. Sponsors should have received a coupon code(s) for your no-cost registrations.
Please see our Duty of Care plan for the Vita-Learn CTO Clinic
To Register A Sponsorship, please login using your Corporate Membership account. If you are not a Corporate Member, sponsorships will be available beginning Wednesday, December 14. 2023. You can become a member here.