February 27, 2024
Spaulding High School
155 Ayers St, Barre, VT 05641
Vita-Learn Tech Clinic
The Vita-Learn Tech Clinic is focused professional development event for district technology leaders. Attendees can expect to…
- Hear about emerging technology trends, particularly within Vermont
- Receive the latest information on managing technology to create effective learning environments
- Network with peers and the private sector
This year’s Tech Clinic will focus on cybersecurity. We will use the time to host a series of facilitated discussions about the CyberSecurity Rubric and the Certified Cybersecurity Rubric Evaluator (CCRE) coursework to prepare attendees to successfully pass the CCRE exam. Your registration confirmation will include a coupon code so you can register for the CCRE Training at no cost ($99 value!)
Attendee registration – $35 (Member rate) or $55 (Non-member rate).
Please login first to register at member rate!
$55 per person. Includes a 1-year Individual Membership to Vita-Learn. A coupon code will be sent to you to allow you to create your membership login account and a coupon code to register for the CCRE Training at no cost ($99 value)
- February 27, 2024
- 8:00 AM Registration, Coffee & Connectivity – Welcome
- 8:15 AM Opening Session with Gold Sponsor
- 9:15AM CCRE Module One – The Role of the CCRE – Content Review and Discussions
- 10:30AM Coffee Break
- 10:45AM CCRE Module Two – Conducting Sound Interviews – Content Review and Discussions
- 11:30AM Networking Speed Meetings with Sponsors
- 12:30PM Lunch
- 1:00PM CCRE Module Two – Continued
- 1:30PM Afternoon Break
- 1:45PM CCRE Module Three – Content Review and Discussions
- 3:00PM Discussion: Next Steps
- 3:30 Adjourn
A feedback form will be available here on and after February 27. Completion of the feedback form will also provide you with a certificate of attendance at the Tech Clinic.
Thank you to our Gold Sponsor
ClassLink is a global education provider of identity, access and analytics products that create more time for learning and help schools better understand digital engagement. As leading advocates for open data standards, we offer instant access to apps and files with single sign-on, streamline class rostering, automate account provisioning, and provide actionable analytics. ClassLink empowers 21 million students and staff in over 2,500 school systems. Visit classlink.com to learn more.
Thank you To Our Silver Sponsors
- Limited to 5 Silver Sponsors
- Speed Meetings: Meet with each attendee in brief (~8 minutes) speed meetings in small groups over the course of 1 hour. Attendees will rotate between sponsor tables in small groups (likely 5-7 attendees).
- Registration for one company representative. Representatives are encouraged to participate throughout the day with attendees in the discussions and conversations about CyberSecurity. Additional representative registrations are $100 each.
- Sponsor may display a standard pop-up banner in the main event space. Banners should be approximately 3′ wide and 6′ tall, and may be approximately 6′ tall.
- Logo placement on this page as well as logo and content on the conference agenda page. Attendees will be directed to this page via a QR code provided to them on an insulated coffee tumbler.
- Attendee list with names, emails, organization, and role provided after the event for a one-time mailing.
MAP & DIRECTIONS
Duty of Care
COVID-19 Readiness: Keeping You Safe & Healthy at the Vita-Learn Tech Clinic
The leadership at Vita-Learn has developed the following Duty of Care for the Tech Clinic which will help keep you safe when attending the event in person in Barre, VT.
As of December 13, 2023
Vita-Learn is excited to continue to host in-person events this winter. Our concern for your health and safety is our top priority, and we want to make your experience at the meeting positive, and as professionally successful as in pre-COVID days. To that end, we are implementing the following guidelines that we hope will make you and your colleagues comfortable and safe. These guidelines are subject to change if new guidance is issued on, before, or during the conference by the Barre Unified Union School District, State of Vermont, the city of Barre, VT, or the CDC.
- Vita-Learn is not planning to require proof of vaccination status or negative COVID test results at the Tech Clinic 2024. Additionally, masks will be optional but welcome at the event.
- Vita-Learn continues to encourage all participants to follow CDC and state of Vermont recommended precautions including completing a full course of vaccinations (when possible), and wearing masks indoors, especially in large gatherings.
- If you have symptoms of COVID-19 or have tested positive for COVID-19 within 10 days of the event, you may not attend the conference.
- If you may have been exposed to a confirmed coronavirus case 10 days or less prior to the Event, please follow the state of Vermont’s guidance for close contacts to determine if you should attend.
- Attendees should self-monitor their health. If you begin to feel unwell during the conference with symptoms consistent with COVID-19, out of an abundance of caution, we ask that you notify Jeff Mao and seek medical attention. If you test positive for COVID-19, please notify Jeff Mao so that the conference can follow up with all other attendees so that they may make their own informed decisions related to their own health and precautionary measures. Remember that our attendees come from all over Vermont and the nation, and they may be in regular close contact with individuals with higher risk factors.
- Hand sanitizer and masks will be available at at the registration desk.
- Vita-Learn will continue to monitor statewide and local COVID transmission rates and requirements and will modify this guidance if needed.
- Social distancing and mask wearing are at your discretion. We ask that you respect an individual’s choices in these matters.