Anyone can join our mailing list for news and announcements from Vita-Learn. Simply complete the form below. We will not sell or share this information with anyone. From time to time, we will send out promotional materials on behalf of our corporate sponsors. All new members will be subscribed to the list. Unsubscribe links are in the footer of all newsletters and announcements.
Vita-Learn Membership Types
For educators, school administrators, and other individuals with an interest in K12 education technology.
- Discounted attendance to VITA-Learn events and professional development workshops (login for discount codes)
- Member mailings and newsletter
- Access to Professional Development and Conference Recordings
- Membership voting rights & eligibility to serve on the Board
For organizations like K12 school districts or independent schools.
- One (1) Individual Membership for the district’s chief technology administrator.
- Access to VITA-Learn Consortia Purchasing
- One (1) Conference Registration for a District or School Administrator that is not a Technology Administrator (like a superintendent, principal, curriculum coordinator, etc.)
For companies that serve the K12 education community by providing goods and services that solve challenges faced by learners, educators, and schools.
- Listing in the Corporate Member Directory
- One (1) promotional email to the Membership Email List
- Early-bird notification of sponsorship for member engagement opportunities
- Inclusion on the Vita-Learn events calendar for your free professional development offerings.
- Opportunity to work with Vita-Learn as a Purchasing Consortia Partner
Schools And Districts Interested In Purchasing Memberships In Volume For Staff, Please Contact Us!