It’s Time to Stop The Communications Chaos
ClassTag Connect is an all-in-one family engagement platform built for school & district leaders that solves the problem of fragmented and siloed communications once and for all.
Student Success is Only Possible with Consistent Family Engagement
— ONE PLATFORM, MULTIPLE WAYS TO CONNECT
Unified Family Engagement for All Stakeholders
ClassTag Connect allows you to reach families the way they want to be reached:
- Seamless communication across your school community including: classroom, school and district
- Emergency notifications instantly routed to all contacts
- Multi-channel reach: SMS, email, voice-message, social-media, and paper
- Automatic translation into 100+ languages
- Consistent district branding
— INVALUABLE TIME SAVED
Eliminate Tedious Tasks
- Simple contact information management system gives families the opportunity to keep their information up-to-date
- Easy management of complex family structures with customized communication preferences for each guardian
- Smart reminders for events, conferences, and sign-ups
- Automatic flagging of inaccurate information for teachers and staff to take action
- Quick identfication of at-risk families
— EFFECTIVE ENGAGEMENT
Move from Mass Notification to Interactions that Matter
- Enable two-way engagement to go beyond mass notifications and hear from parents directly via group messages and comments
- Increase attendance of parent-teacher conferences and events
- Guarantee important documents get seen with virtual backpacks
- Ensure all students have the supplies they need with ClassTag Goods
For Purchases from Vita-Learn districts/schools and RI-ISTE, Purchase Orders should be made out to:
VITA-Learn • 34 Blair Park Road • STE 104 PMB 323 • Williston, VT 05495
Vita-Lean & RI-ISTE districts that require a quote, please contact Jeff Mao, firstname.lastname@example.org.
For purchases from ACTEM districts/schools, Purchase Orders should be made out to:
ACTEM • P.O. Box 187 • Gorham, ME 04038
ACTEM districts that require a quote, please contact Gary Lanoie, email@example.com. Invoices for ACTEM districts will be issued by ACTEM, payable to ACTEM.
For purchases from NHSTE members and/or any NH schools, Purchase Orders should be made out to:
NHSTE • PO Box 358 • Georges Mills, NH 03751
NHSTE /NH schools that require a quote, please contact Cyndy Currier, firstname.lastname@example.org. Invoices for NHSTE purchases will be issued by NHSTE, payable to NHSTE.