Registrations for attendees is open!
- Pre-Conference: Future Ready Schools Leadership Forum $59**
- One-Day Registration: $300*
- Two Day Registration: $425*
* Instant $25 savings when you register with a credit card! Vita-Learn Members save $25 off your registration! Login and check the members page for the discount code!
** You may register for the Future Ready Schools Leadership Forum only. You are not required to register for Vermont Fest to attend the Forum. We do hope you’ll attend both! If you register for both the FRS Leadership Forum and a day of Vermont Fest, your pre-conference registration will be discounted by 25%. If you register for the entire event, then your pre-conference registration will be reduced by 50%.
- Workshops and Keynotes each day. See an outline of the schedule here.
- Thursday Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Pre-dinner hors d’oeuvres. (Dinner on your own)
- Friday Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Optional Registration Add-Ons
- Future Ready Schools Leadership Forum (note that you may register for the FRS Leadership Forum only if you can only come for that one day)
Overnight accommodations are available at the Killington Grand Resort Hotel at discounted rates for Vermont Fest participant; pricing varies depending on room type and occupancy. Reservations must be made by October 10, 2023 in order to be guaranteed group rates. Capacities on some room types are limited; we encourage you to make your reservation early. To make a reservation in the Vermont Fest group block, and to check room rate and type availability, please visit the Killington Grand’s website here. Please note: guests who are tax exempt should NOT book online. Tax exempt reservations may be made through the call center only (800-282-9955).
Early Pay Discount: Save $25 on conference registration by submitting your payment right away! The invoice you will receive upon completing your online registration reflects your total amount due, but if you submit payment by October 31st, you may deduct $25 from your invoice! For those who register with a credit card, the $25 savings on your registration is immediately reflected in the registration cost. If your district or supervisory union is submitting the payment, please let them know about this opportunity to save $25 per person for paying by November 18th!
Credit Card Payments: If you have paid with a credit card, please note that a charge from Vita-Learn will appear on your credit card statement.
Cancellation Policy: To cancel your registration and receive a refund, we must receive your request by October 11, 2023. You will receive a refund less a $25 administrative fee. After October 11, you will be responsible for full registration fee. In case of sickness or emergency please have your Principal or Superintendent notify us as soon as possible to be refunded (less a $25 administrative fee).
Vita-Learn Duty of Care for Vermont Fest 2023
COVID-19 Readiness: Keeping You Safe & Healthy at the Vermont Fest Conference
The leadership at Vita-Learn has developed the following Duty of Care for their Vermont Fest conference which will help keep you safe when attending the event in person in Killington, VT.
As of June 13, 2023
Vita-Learn’s concern for your health and safety is our top priority, and we want to make your experience at the meeting positive, and as professionally successful as in pre-COVID days. Vita-Learn has been monitoring statewide and local transmission rates and requirements, and at this time have established the following guidelines for Vermont Fest 2023. These guidelines are subject to change based on current conditions and/or if new guidance is issued on, before, or during the conference by the State of Vermont, the Town of Killington, VT, or the CDC.
- Vita-Learn is not planning to require proof of vaccination status or negative COVID test results at the Dynamic Landscapes 2023. Additionally, masks will be optional but encouraged at the event.
- Vita-Learn continues to encourage all participants to follow CDC and state of Vermont recommended precautions including completing a full course of vaccinations (when possible), and wearing masks indoors, especially in large gatherings.
- If you have symptoms of COVID-19 or have tested positive for COVID-19 within 10 days of the event, you may not attend the conference.
- If you may have been exposed to a confirmed coronavirus case 10 days or less prior to the Event, you may not attend the Event unless you provide a negative PCR test taken within 3 days of check-in or or 3 rapid antigen tests taken 48 hours apart of each other in advance of the event.
- Attendees should self-monitor their health. If you begin to feel unwell during the conference with symptoms consistent with COVID-19, out of an abundance of caution, we ask that you notify Jeff Mao and seek medical attention. If you test positive for COVID-19, please notify Jeff Mao so that the conference can follow up with all other attendees so that they may make their own informed decisions related to their own health and precautionary measures. Remember that our attendees come from all over Vermont and the nation, and they may be in regular close contact with individuals with higher risk factors.
- Hand sanitizer and masks will be available at at the registration desk.
- Vita-Learn will continue to monitor statewide and local COVID transmission rates and requirements and will modify this guidance if needed.
- Social distancing will be adhered to, when possible, in meeting spaces and in meal spaces.