Vermont Fest Call For Proposals
Considerations As You Plan Your Proposal - Submission Deadline Extended to August 31, 2022
- The conference committee is particularly interested in sessions that provide and foster one or more of the following:
- Coding, robotics, and computational thinking
- IT Management, leadership, and related technical topics
- Digital resources, library collections and management, and the evolving role of libraries
- Your audience generally falls into one or more of three groups:
- Teachers, Librarians, Technology Integrators/Coaches
- Technology Managers and Technicians
- Technology & School/District Leadership.
- Broadly speaking, proposals should fall into one or more of three categories:
- Teaching & Learning
- Library Leadership & Management
- EdTech Leadership & Management.
- And includes one or more of the following:
- innovative uses of edtech
- thought leadership
- hands-on, practical edtech skills
- innovative approaches to school, technology, and/or library management
Conference Workshop Details
- When: Thursday, November 17 or Friday, November 18
- Length: 60 Minutes
- Format: 1) Presentation/Lecture, 2) Hands-on Workshop, 3) Panel Discussion, or 4) Facilitated Round-table Discussion
- Presenter Benefit: If your proposal is accepted, you will be provided a 1-Day conference registration for the day of your session at no cost.
Post-Conference Workshop Details
- When: Friday, November 16
- Length: 2 hours (can be longer, but note start time of 1:30 PM Friday)
- Format: 1) Hands-on Workshop or 2) Facilitated Symposium
- Details: Post-Conference Workshops may require additional registration fee for attendees, and they may also include hardware or software licenses if needed for the workshop. Costs will be included as part of an additonal registration fee. Please include known purchase costs in your proposal. Vermont Fest will collect all registration fees and facility the purchase of any necessary software or hardware in support of your proposal. Please include the minimum and maximum number of participants for the session.
- Presenter Benefit: If your proposal is accepted, you will be provided a 2-Day conference registration at no cost.