Future Ready Schools Leadership Forum at Vermont Fest
CREATING A CULTURE OF EXCELLENCE AND INNOVATION
The Future Ready Schools® and Vita-Learn’s Vermont Fest Conference are joining together to offer the (FRS) Leadership Forum as a pre-conference workshop on November 1, 2023. This one-day personalized professional learning event is designed to help innovative educators (district leaders, principals, instructional leaders/coaches, librarians) learn how to lead and support a culture of excellence and innovation in their school/district.
Join like-minded education leaders to learn and grow through an interactive professional learning agenda that will spark ideas and actions for weaving digital innovation into practice.
During the forum, participants will:
Who should attend?
- 8:30 a.m. Registration (Coffee and Continental Breakfast)
- 9:00 a.m. Welcome and Overview of the Day
- 9:20 a.m. Defining Innovation & Five Conditions of Innovation
- 9:35 a.m. Panel: Digital Leadership & Innovation
- 10:30 a.m. Research in Action: Digital Literacy and Equity of Access
- 11:15 a.m. Understanding What Works:
- 12:00 p.m. Lunch (Network and Connect)
- 12:35 p.m. Digital Leadership Resources
- 12:45 p.m. Student Panel -Digital Learning in Action
- 1:40 p.m. Designing a “Portrait of an Innovator”
- 2:45 p.m. Making it Happen
- 3:00 p.m. Adjourn
SHANNON MCCLINTOCK MILLER
Future Ready Librarian Spokesperson and District Teacher Librarian, Van Meter Community School (IA)
Innovation Coordinator, Instructional Technology, Information, and Library Media, Parkway Schools (MO)
ADAM PHYALL, III, EDD
Future Ready Advisor and Director of Technology and Media Services, Newton County School System (GA)