- Workshops and Keynotes each day. See an outline of the schedule here.
- Thursday Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Pre-dinner hors d’oeuvres. (Dinner on your own)
- Friday Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Overnight accommodations are available at the Killington Grand Resort Hotel to Vermont Fest participants at discount group rates; rates vary depending on room type and occupancy. Reservations must be made by October 13, 2021, in order to be guaranteed the group rates. To check pricing and availability, and to make a reservation online, click here. You may also call the Killington Grand directly at 800-282-9955. Make sure to mention Vermont Fest 2021 when booking!
Vita-Learn and Vermont School Library Association (VSLA) Duty of Care for Vermont Fest
COVID-19 Readiness: Keeping You Safe & Healthy at the Vermont Fest Conference
The leadership at Vita-Learn and Vermont School Library Association has developed the following Duty of Care for their Vermont Fest conference which will help keep you safe when attending the event in person in Killington, VT.
As of October 27, 2021
Vita-Learn and VSLA are excited to return to in-person events this fall. Our concern for your health and safety is our top priority, and we want to make your experience at the meeting positive, and as professionally successful as in pre-COVID days. To that end, we are implementing the following guidelines that we hope will make you and your colleagues comfortable and safe. These guidelines are subject to change if new guidance is issued on, before, or during the conference by the State of Vermont, the Town of Killington, VT, or the CDC.
- All attendees must be fully vaccinated or have a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours (3 days) prior to participating in the conference. Attendees may be required to show this information upon physical check in at the conference. Organizers will notify registrants as soon as possible if such measures are adjusted or amended.
- Please have available at the registration desk your vaccination card or a photo of your card OR the emailed results of your recent test that shows the result and the date of the test.
- Masks are required in all indoor meeting and event spaces except while eating and drinking.
- Social distancing will be adhered to, when possible, in meeting spaces and in meal spaces.
- Attendees should self-monitor their health. Daily temperature checks may be done at the Registration Desk.
- If you begin to feel unwell during the conference with symptoms consistent with COVID-19, out of an abundance of caution, we ask that you notify Jeff Mao or the registration desk, and seek medical attention. If you test positive for COVID-19, please notify Jeff Mao so that the conference can follow up with contact tracing notifications to other attendees. Remember that many of our attendees teach and work with young students who are not yet eligible to receive a vaccination.
- Hand sanitizer and masks will be provided at check-in and available at the registration desk.
- You will be required to sign a waiver when you register (download).
The staff at the registration desk will have a list of locations in the Killington area where attendees can get COVID tests, if necessary.