- This event has passed.
Get Started with Seesaw
August 22 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm EDT
In this beginners webinar, participants will learn how to use essential Seesaw tools to create engaging learning experiences that make thinking and learning visible.
1) Activate your Teacher account
2) How to view student work
3) Approve post
4) How to post to Class Journal
5) Find, save, modify and assign activities
How to get the most out of the webinar:
– Make sure you have a Seesaw teacher account and practice logging in (you do not need a student account for this session)
– If possible, bring two devices to the webinar so you can join the training on one device and explore Seesaw on the other
Live attendance is limited to 1,000 participants. Sign in early to ensure your spot live, or wait to watch the recording.
Can’t make it? No problem! Register to receive a recording and resources in a follow-up email 24-48 hours after the event.
Join us, and share this to invite others!