- This event has passed.
Create Activities in Seesaw Back-to-School Webinar
August 23 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm EDT
In this beginners webinar for Seesaw you will learn how create Seesaw Activities.
Learning Outcomes for Teachers:
1) Activity creation basics
2) Add engaging templates with video, screencasts and links
3) Create drag and drop templates
4) Assign Activities to select students and schedule Activities for later
How to get the most out of the webinar:
– Make sure you have a Seesaw teacher account and practice logging in (you do not need a student account for this session)
– If possible, bring two devices to the webinar so you can join the training on one device and explore Seesaw on the other
Live attendance is limited to 1,000 participants. Sign in early to ensure your spot live, or wait to watch the recording.
Can’t make it? No problem! Register to receive a recording and resources in a follow-up email 24-48 hours after the event.
Join us, and share this to invite others!