Attend Dynamic Landscapes!
Workshops and presentations
Dynamic Landscapes Exposition
Breakfast & Lunch Daily
Click workshop titles above for more details. You may register for an Add-On Workshop without registering for the complete Dynamic Landscapes conference. Add-On Workshop registration only includes access to the Dynamic Landscapes Exposition and Innovation Lounge, but does not include meals, conference workshops, or keynotes.
Overnight accommodations are available on the Champlain College Campus for Dynamic Landscapes participants; rates vary depending on room type and occupancy. Rooms are in Valcour Hall and include bed linens, towels, and a campus parking pass. Valcour Hall is just a short walk to all Conference activities. Reservations must be made by May 20, 2022.
1 Night Stay
(Sun. May 22 or Mon. May 23)
2 Night Stay
(Sun. May 22 and Mon. May 23)
$70 plus tax
$130 plus tax
$115 plus tax
$210 plus tax
Duty Of Care
COVID-19 Readiness: Keeping You Safe & Healthy
The leadership at Vita-Learn has developed the following Duty of Care for Dynamic Landscapes which will help keep you safe when attending the event in person in Burlington, VT.
As of March 31, 2022
Vita-Learn is excited to continue to host in-person events this spring. Our concern for your health and safety is our top priority, and we want to make your experience at the meeting positive, and as professionally successful as in pre-COVID days. To that end, we are implementing the following guidelines that we hope will make you and your colleagues comfortable and safe. These guidelines are subject to change if new guidance is issued on, before, or during the conference by Champlain College, State of Vermont, the city of Burlington, VT, or the CDC.
- Per Champlain College and Vita-Learn, all attendees must adhere to the following guidelines while participating in this event. Champlain College and Vita-Learn reserve the right to enforce these directives, including requiring individual attendees to leave the event for failure to comply with these rules.
- All attendees must be fully vaccinated and boosted to participating in the conference. Attendees will be required to submit this information in advance of physical check-in at the conference. Organizers will notify registrants as soon as possible if such measures are adjusted or amended.
- You will be required to review and sign off on a waiver prior to attendance (download for review purposes only). The waiver will be included in the vaccination upload process.
- Submission of your documentation as well as an electronic waiver acceptance will be done through the secure site, WellCheck — Click Here.
- As of February 24, 2022, participants who have already completed their WellCheck submission for a previous Vita-Learn event will need to acknowledge the Waiver here, but will not need to resubmit any COVID-19 documentation.
- If you have symptoms of COVID-19 or have tested positive for COVID-19 within 10 days of the event, you may not attend the conference.
- If you may have been exposed to the coronavirus 10 days prior to the Event must not attend the Event unless they provide a negative PCR test taken within 3 days of check-in.
- Masks are required in all indoor spaces, and while riding shuttle transportation between Champlain College parking lots and the main campus. Masks may be removed while eating and drinking.
- Social distancing will be adhered to, when possible, in meeting spaces and in meal spaces.
- Attendees should self-monitor their health.
- If you begin to feel unwell during the event with symptoms consistent with COVID-19, out of an abundance of caution, we ask that you leave the conference, isolate yourself with others, notify Jeff Mao, and seek medical attention. If you test positive for COVID-19, please notify Jeff Mao so that Vita-Learn can follow up with contact tracing notifications to other attendees. Remember that many of our attendees teach and work with young students who may not have completed their vaccinations.
- Hand sanitizer and masks will be available at at the registration desk if needed.
The staff at the registration desk will have a list of locations in the Burlington area where attendees can get COVID tests, if necessary.
Indoor smoking is banned in all college buildings. Outdoor smoking is banned on central campus and within 25 feet of all building entries (including residence halls), outdoor air intakes, and operable windows.
Cancellation Policy: To cancel your registration and receive a refund, we must receive your request by May 8, 2022. You will receive a refund less a $25 administrative fee. After May 8th you will be responsible for full registration fee. In case of sickness or emergency please have your Principal or Superintendent notify us as soon as possible and you will not be charged.