February 23, 2022
Dudley H. Davis Center
University of Vermont
590 Main Street, Burlington, VT 05405
Vita-Learn CTO Clinic
CTO Clinics® is an in-depth professional development event for district technology leaders. Delivered in conjunction with CoSN, the clinics enable attendees to:
- Hear about emerging technology trends, particularly within Vermont
- Receive the latest information on using technology to create effective learning environments
- Network with peers and the private sector
This year’s CTO Clinic will focus on Cybersecurity including how schools secure Data (student, teacher, staff, and institutional), Networks, Clients, and establish supporting policies.
- 7:45 AM Registration & Continental Breakfast
- 8:15 Opening Remarks
- 8:30 Concurrent Workshops Block 1
- 9:30 Concurrent Workshops Block 2
- 10:30 Break
- 10:45 Plenary Session – Gold 1
- 11:45 Lunch (provided)
- 12:45 PM Plenary Session – Gold 2
- 1:45 Concurrent Workshops Block 3
- 2:45 Break
- 3:00 Concurrent Workshops Block 4
- 4:00 Closing Remarks & Door Prizes
Registration is open to all Vermont school technology professionals for attendance at the event including continental breakfast and lunch.
$35 – Vita-Learn Individual Members
$55 – Non-Members (includes an annual membership)
$100 – Additional Corporate Representatives (see Sponsorship details below)
Please see our Duty of Care plan for the Vita-Learn CTO Clinic
Duty Of Care
COVID-19 Readiness: Keeping You Safe & Healthy at the Vita-Learn CTO Clinic
The leadership at Vita-Learn and CoSN has developed the following Duty of Care for the CTO Clinic which will help keep you safe when attending the event in person in Burlington, VT.
As of January 5, 2022
Vita-Learn and CoSN are excited to continue to host in-person events this winter. Our concern for your health and safety is our top priority, and we want to make your experience at the meeting positive, and as professionally successful as in pre-COVID days. To that end, we are implementing the following guidelines that we hope will make you and your colleagues comfortable and safe. These guidelines are subject to change if new guidance is issued on, before, or during the conference by the University of Vermont, State of Vermont, the city of Burlington, VT, or the CDC.
- All attendees must be fully vaccinated or have a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours (3 days) prior to participating in the conference. Attendees will be required to submit this information in advance of physical check-in at the conference. Organizers will notify registrants as soon as possible if such measures are adjusted or amended.
- You will be required review and sign a waiver prior to attendance (download).
- Please upload a scan/photo of your card OR copy of results of your recent test that shows the result and the date of the test and your signed waiver no later than February 22, 2022.
- Masks are required in all indoor meeting and event spaces except while eating and drinking. Attendees are asked to limit their use of the UVM campus to the Davis center.
- Social distancing will be adhered to, when possible, in meeting spaces and in meal spaces.
- Attendees should self-monitor their health.
- If you begin to feel unwell during the event with symptoms consistent with COVID-19, out of an abundance of caution, we ask that you notify Jeff Mao and seek medical attention. If you test positive for COVID-19, please notify Jeff Mao so that Vita-Learn can follow up with contact tracing notifications to other attendees. Remember that many of our attendees teach and work with young students who may not have completed their vaccinations.
- Hand sanitizer and masks will be provided at check-in and available at the registration desk.
The staff at the registration desk will have a list of locations in the Burlington area where attendees can get COVID tests, if necessary.
Distribute marketing and informational materials in participant packet (up to 5 pages)
Acknowledgment of sponsorship on all appropriate clinic marketing materials and signage
Verbal acknowledgment at event opening by Vita-Learn Board member.
175-word organizational description and logo in the program guide.
Two (2) standard pop-up banners to be displayed in main conference room (3’ width maximum).
Electronic copy of the pre-registration and final attendee lists for one-time use only
Two (2) complimentary clinic registrations
One (1) 55-minute sponsor presentation before the entire attendee group in the main conference/vendor room and one (1) 55-minute sponsor presentation during one of the concurrent breakout session rounds.
Opportunity to give one (1) door prize at event closing.
All company representatives in attendance will be required to adhere to the Duty of Care plan.
To express interest and for more information about sponsoring the Vita-Learn CTO Clinic, please email Jennifer DeWitt.
Workshop Proposal Form
Would you like to lead a session at the CTO Clinic? Sessions can be presentations, roundtable discussions, panel discussions, hands-on workshop, or a format that you propose! Please complete this form to submit your ideas!