Vita-Learn and Vermont Agency of Education partner to encourage Vermont schools to share their stories and media of participation in Computer Science Week 2018. Whether you are doing an HOUR of CODE event in your school, or something different to give your students an experience with coding this week, let’s celebrate Computer Science Education Week together.
It’s an opportunity for every child to learn how the technology around us works.
100 million students worldwide have already tried an Hour of Code
Let’s show the world Vermont’s participation!
We have organized a special site to share Vermont’s story.
Follow the instructions on the How to Participate found at http://ThinkAboutCode.blogspot.com
You can participate by
- Sharing pictures, stories, and media on the Vermont Think About Code Site
- Share pictures, stories, and media via social media tagged #vted #hourofcode
- Involving your school to be part of the Guest Speaker Series sponsored by Agency of Education and Vita-Learn. More info on Vermont Think About Code Site
- Hosting and training a codable Robot as part of Robot Rodeo
- Add your school to the Coding in Vermont Schools Map
For more information contact
Vermont AOE Peter Drescher Peter.Drescher@vermont.gov
Vita Learn IGNITE email@example.com