VITA-Learn is celebrating its 25th year working to promote and support the use of information technology to transform Vermont education. Our fall conference theme is Mapping the Future, reflecting on how far we have come, and planning for where we are headed.
Visit the Vermont Fest Conference Web Site for all the details, to register, and to sign up to lead workshops!
Early Bird Registration Is Open!
Register by Sept. 10 and Save! Read More!
Interested in leading a session – Get More Information Here!
Are you a vendor interested in VT Fest 2017?
We have some great spaces for you! Get all the details here!
Why VT Fest?
Join Vermont educators and technology leaders to share stories, successes, challenges, and professional learning with other colleagues, to increase the knowledge base of strategies, road maps, and foundations for planning and implementing on a school-wide basis.
Strands will include:
- Personalized Learning Implementation – Strategies for Success
- Social Media and the 21 Century School
- Schools and Community in a Social Media Landscape
- Design for Making – Designing and Implementing Maker Spaces and Maker Curriculum
- Transforming to Digital Resources and Open Education Resources
- Digital Citizenship – School-wide Implementation Models and Strategies
- One-to-One in Schools – Key Elements and Roadmaps for Success
- Student Information Systems – Implementing Personalized Learning, Transitioning to Proficiency-based Systems, Preparing for State-Wide Longitudinal Data System
- Student Data Privacy Solutions
New Social Event!
New spaces have been built at the Resort. Meet new people and catch up with old friends! The Resort has new spaces… and we’re going to use them!
Did we mention the Killington Grand is a resort? ; )
Connect, explore innovation, meet peers, and refresh and, yes, recharge at VT Fest in early November each year! Save the dates! We hope to see you there!