Save the date!
The Dynamic Landscapes 2017 conference at Champlain College is set for May 22-23, 2017!
Last year ROCKED! This year… is even better! Here are just a few highlights coming your way!
- Student Keynote Competition! YES! Students will keynote this years DL conference! Get those pitches ready!
- Student Strands! We’re opening presentation strands to students and adults this year! Got a project you want to show off? Got a discussion you’re itching to start? Want your students to have the opportunity to present to an incredible conference audience? Students who present get FREE admission to attend ANY workshop! We’re excited about this!
- Another knockout Creation and Innovation Space: Try new things and build new skills at your own pace with mentors!
- 1/2 day, full day, and two day immersive workshops! Dig deep into a new subject with an expert trainer! Diana Laufenberg, David Jakes, Brad Latimer and Matt Kay are confirmed Immersive leaders already. PLPs? PBGRS? How about the incredibly tough topic of Project-Based Mathematics? Some sessions will include options to extend the work into graduate and recertification credit! New partnerships and invitations will help bring incredible depth to these immersive workshops!
- EdCamp style meeting spaces! Pitch an idea, grow a conversation and we’ll help you advertise it!
- New social events to get people meeting and sharing ideas! Network with peers at sponsored social events and explore many downtown venues in lakeside Burlington!
- Conference sessions of all shapes and sizes: 1/2 hour, hour, and 1.5 hour un-conference discussions!
Spread the word! Check the Dynamic Landscapes website for all the latest!